The NEW Therm O Web Stencils paired with iCraft Deco Foil Transfer Gel and new Deco Foil Sheets create stunning dimensional, foiled backgrounds for cards! But, you can add even more punch by adding color too! The dimensional foil designs act as a resist that pair perfectly with a number of coloring techniques such as ink blending.
They even work well with watercolor!
A really simple way to add additional color is to rub a metallic ink pad over the foiled background.
Or, try Distress Crayon coloring!
Create your own designs to go with the backgrounds by using alcohol markers.
You can see all 5 techniques in this video!
The options are limitless! Which is your favorite technique to color foiled backgrounds?
——— S U P P L I E S ———
• Deco Foil™ Stencils
• Deco Foil™ Transfer Gel
• iCraft Purple Tape
• Foil Laminator • 12 inch | Therm O Web Online
• Gina K. Designs Gingham Fancy Ribbon 5/8″ x 10 yd • Black/White
• Gina K. Designs Sheer Satin Fancy Ribbon 5/8″ x 10 yd • White/Gold
• Gina K. Designs Sheer Satin Fancy Ribbon 5/8″ x 10 yd • Black/Gold
• Gina K. Designs Premium Cardstock 8.5″ x 11″ • White
• Gina K. Designs Premium Cardstock 8.5″ x 11″• Island Dream
• Gina K. Designs Premium Cardstock 8.5″ x 11″• Prime Time
• Gina K. Designs Premium Cardstock 8.5″ x 11″• Black Onyx
• iCraft Mixed Media Adhesive 2.1 fl oz
• Gina K. Designs (3) Nested Oval Dies • Single Stitch Design • Large Set |…
• Gina K. Designs Premium Dye Inkpad Sets 1″ Cube • Prime Time
• Gina K. Designs Premium Dye Inkpad Sets 1″ Cube • Island Dream
Thanks for stopping by!