It’s Release Day!
Deco Foil Flock Transfer Sheets & Much More!
Today kicks off the release of our NEW and colorful products we premiered at Creativation!
Now available are the Deco Foil Metallix, Deco Foil Flock Transfer Sheets, Gina K. Designs Glitz, Gina K. Designs StampnStencil, Pixie Spray, our Stencil Pal, Brutus Monroe NEW Toner, and Transfer Sheets AND the NEW size of our Purple Tape!
Whew! That’s one amazing group of products and we know you’ve been anxiously waiting to hear it’s available for purchase!
Today you’ll find ALL new items in stock and ready to ship! Be sure to join us this week as we’ll devote each day to one of our incredible products.
Today is all about our Deco Foil Flock Transfer Sheets.
Available in EIGHT must-have colors: Think Pink, Orange Glow, Sunshine Yellow, Green Envy, Blue Diamond, Purple Punch, White Latte and Black Velvet. Each comes packed in 6 by 12 sheets with 4 sheets to a package.
To kick things off Designer Rebecca Keppel has a colorful tutorial to share with you. If you love adding color and texture to your cards, you’re going to love Deco Foil Flock Transfer Sheets! These unique Deco Foil Flock Sheets add so much fuzzy texture without the mess! The sheets come with flock already added so no need to get messy with powders! Here are 5 Ways to Use Brand New Deco Foil Flock Transfer Sheets.
Deco Foil Flock Transfer Sheets
5 Ways to Use Deco Foil Flock Transfer Sheets
I found 5 ways to easily apply and use the Flock Sheets on cards. For starters, the Flock Sheets cut beautifully in a paper trimmer and with scissors.
They also die cut beautifully with even intricate dies!
You can even stamp on the Flock Sheets as I did here:
There is also an easy way to adhere the Deco Foil Flock Sheets AND add dimension using the Deco Foil Double Sided Foam Sheets.
You only need pressure to apply those Flock Sheets to the Double-Sided Adhesive. You can use your die cutting machine to apply that pressure.
I found that you can even emboss and ink the Flock Sheets!
Embossing the White Flock Sheets creates a beautiful dimensional pattern and you can ink them with Distress Oxide inks!
Another way to apply the Flock is to use Therm O Web’s Transfer Gel! Apply the Transfer Gel over a stencil and let it dry.Then run it through your laminator. The Deco Foil Transfer Gel requires both pressure AND heat to apply the Flock.
To see all 5 ways to use the new, soon to be released, Flock Sheets check out this video:
Thanks for stopping by!
——— S U P P L I E S ———
• Deco Foil Flock Transfer Sheets – Think Pink
• Deco Foil Flock Transfer Sheets – Orange Glow
• Deco Foil Flock Transfer Sheets – Sunshine Yellow
• Deco Foil Flock Transfer Sheets – Green Envy
• Deco Foil Flock Transfer Sheets – Blue Diamond
• Deco Foil Flock Transfer Sheets – Purple Punch
• Deco Foil Flock Transfer Sheets – Black Velvet
• Deco Foil Flock Transfer Sheets – White Latte
• Gina K. Designs Premium Cardstock • Luxury White
• Gina K. Designs Premium Cardstock 8.5″ x 11″• Black Onyx
• Memory Tape Runner XL™
• Deco Foil Flock Transfer Sheets – Orange Glow, Sunshine Yellow, Green Envy and Blue Diamond
• Therm O Web 5/16-Inch-by-600-Inch Memory Tape Runner XL Refill
• Therm O Web iCraft Mixed Media Adhesive, 2.1 fl. oz.
• Gina K. Designs for Therm O Web Foam Tape Black 3/8 Inch x 12 Feet
• Therm O Web White – Gina K Designs Foam Tape 3/8″ X12ft
• Gina K. Designs for Therm O Web 3D Foam Squares White 320 Squares
• Waffle Flower TILE PANEL Die 310258
• Waffle Flower HERE FOR YOU COMBO Clear Stamps and Die Set WFC219
• Sizzix 662716 3-D Texture Fades 3-D Embossing Folder, Gold
• Deco Foil Transfer Gel 4 oz Jar
• Crafter’s Workshop Template 6″X6″-Rose Garden
• Viva Decor PALETTE KNIFE SET 604127
• iCraft Purple Tape, 1.5-inch x 15 Yards
• Simon Says Stamp Stencil FALLING HEARTS SSST121333
• Simon Says Stamp Stencil FALLING STARS SSST121332
• VersaFine Pigment Ink Pad-Onyx Black
• MINI MISTI PRECISION STAMPER Stamping Tool Kit
Not only is NOW the perfect time to shop for all our new products and take advantage of a FREE GIFT with your $31 or more purchase! It’s also the perfect time to get yourself entered to win our National Craft Month Giveaway!
Click HERE for all the information!