Have you ever done a mini album? If not, don’t let the process scare you! Therm O Web and Maya Road products make it easy to do! I am sharing a mini, with a few hints to make it go quicker, made with a fun linen album from Maya Road. And the Therm O Web ICraft adhesives make it easy to complete. I also threw in some Glitter Dust™ Photo Corners for a little sparkle!
Therm O Web Supplies:
Therm O Web ICraft Adhesive Tape 1/4 inch
Therm O Web ICraft Adhesive Sheets
Therm O Web Glitter Dust Photo Corners-Black Nickel
Therm O Web 3D White Foam Squares-1/4 inch
Therm O Web Sticky Dot Mini Runner
Therm O Web Zots™ Singles-Medium
Other Supplies: Mini Album-Maya Road; Wood Pieces-Maya Road; Twine-Maya Road; Pattern Paper & Die Cuts-Imaginisce (Perfect Vacation); Silhouette Cameo with cutting files; Letters-American Crafts and Jillibean Soup; Punch-EK Success
1. Start by picking your pictures out for your mini. Pick more than you think you will use. In a photo program make them small and create a collage sized 8.5 X 11. You can then print this at home or send off to a printing service. This is a great way to save on printing pictures and making your photo paper go further. Then trim pictures out and figure out placement in your album.
2. Decide an overall theme for your album. This one was travel theme, so I just used the Perfect Vacation collection from Imaginisce to make the album coordinate easily and quickly. Keep your pages similar in design to save time also. Use the iCraft Adhesive™ tape to adhere your background papers to the album.
3. Start decorating your pages with embellishments of your choosing.
4. Use the ICraft Adhesive Sheets for any die cutting that is planned. This will save time and also make it easy to attach those detailed die cuts.
5. Use Therm O Web Foam Square to create some dimension with the embellishments. Here it is used on the photo frame over the picture. Themo O Web Zot Singles work great to attach wood pieces also.
6. Use the Glitter Dust Photo Corners to accent pictures or even just paper layers.
Mini albums do not have to be complicated at all. Granted, I do make some filled ones! But they are also a way to get those photos scrapped and you can even make a gift out of them. And don’t forget that Therm O Web has some great adhesives to get the job done for you! Thanks for stopping by today!
Paper, Scissors and Glue
Join us as we continue celebrating National Craft Month! That means savings for you and chances to win prizes from some of your favorite companies and your favorite products of ours all month long!
To kick off the month enjoy savings all this week on your favorite HeatnBond® products and our Tape Runners!
This week is the perfect time for your to try our NEW HeatnBond® EZ Print Sheets!
Just a reminder…we have a new giveaway for this beautiful Floral Frenzy Cuddle Quilt Kit from our friends at Shannon Fabrics!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Plus you can STILL enter to win the Oliso Iron and our Adhesive giveaway as well! Don’t miss out! a Rafflecopter giveawaya Rafflecopter giveaway