It’s so easy to make your own fabric and foiled embellishments to use in paper crafting. These simple rosettes would look great on scrapbook pages, home decor, banners, and more! You can even use them on cards!
Fabric on Cards
Simply loosely stitch the edge of a strip of fabric and then pull the stitches tighter to turn the strip into a circular flower.Use Deco Foil Double-Sided Foam Adhesive die-cut into a circle to make the flower center and transfer your favorite color of foil on top! Seriously as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Check out this video to see just how quick and easy it is to make this embellishment!
Fabric Embellished Card Video Tutorial
——— S U P P L I E S ———
• Deco Foil™ White Foam Adhesive
• Deco Foil™ Transfer Sheets Value Pack • Gold
• Memory Tape Runner XL™
• Memory Tape Runner XL ™ • Refill
• iCraft Ultra Bond Adhesive 6 fl oz
• Gina K. Designs Foam Tape Black 3/8 in x 12 ft
• Heavy Base Weight Card Stock- Black Onyx
• Heavy Base Weight Card Stock- White – Gina K Designs
• Modern – Neutrals Paper Pad
• Enamel Dots – Stardust
• Oversized Hugs Stamp Set
• Oversized Hugs Die
• Oversized Hugs Combo
• Tsukineko Versamark EMBOSS INK PAD Watermark
• Precision Heat Embossing Tool Gun Hero Arts PW200 Wagner
• Hero Arts WHITE EMBOSSING POWDER PW110 Emboss
• Inkadinkado EMBOSSING MAGIC Powder Bag
• Fiskars 8 Inch Non-stick Scissors
Product list made with LinkDeli – https://linkdeli.com/e/m9ey7d
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see our disclosure HERE.