Sometimes fall and Thanksgiving get short shrift between Halloween and Christmas. There aren’t too many fun decorations out there either. But it is super easy to grab a few simple fall decorations and turn them into wow-worthy autumn decor with Therm O Web’s Deco Foil Metallix Gels and iCraft Deco Foil! You can get some very affordable cute wood ornaments at most craft big box stores. I got mine at Target’s Dollar Spot!
DIY Fall Decor with Deco Foil
Next, grab your cardmaking stencils, some Therm O Web Pixie Spray and Metallix Gels and apply the Gels with the Therm O Web Stencil Pal.
The Pixie Spray works beautifully on the wood ornaments making it easy to apply the Gels and get even coverage.For a different look, use Therm O Web’s Deco Foil Adhesive Pen to apply some splotches of adhesive to a wood ornament.
Once dry, but still tacky, lay your Foil Transfer Sheet on top and rub to transfer the foil to the wood. The Foil transfers perfectly to wood ornaments.
To see how easy it is to take these basic $1 ornaments to fun and shiny fall decor, check out my video here:
Thanks for stopping by!
——— S U P P L I E S ———
• Deco Foil Metallix Gel – Aged Copper
• Deco Foil Metallix Gel – Pure Gold
• Deco Foil™ Adhesive Pen .34floz
• Gina K. Designs Fancy Foils™ 6″ x 8″ • Gold Sequins
• Deco Foil Stencil Pal
• Pixie Spray
• Waffle Flower Water Media Mat-
• Gina K. Designs Gingham Fancy Ribbon 5/8″ x 10 yd – Black & White
• Fiskars 8 Inch Non-stick Scissors
• Plaid – 6×6 Stencil – LDRS Creative
• We R Memory Keepers BRAD SETTER Piercing Tool
Product list made with LinkDeli – https://linkdeli.com/e/m9ey7d