Do you have class parties coming up? Perhaps you are getting together with friends and want to give them a sweet little gift. Dress up fabric treat bags with these quick and easy embellishments. Whether you are embellishing bags you’ve sewn, or you want to personalize purchased muslin bags these cute additions will take your treat up a notch.
If you want to make your own treat bags, I have a very simple tutorial over on my blog.
Embellish Halloween Treat Bags
Creating treat bag embellishments
- Trace the pattern on the paper side of the HeatNBond Ultrahold. Cut apart the pieces leaving a slight margin around each piece.
- Fuse the pattern pieces on the wrong side of the fabric you would like to use.
- Cut out the pattern piece along the traced lines.
- Remove the paper backing from the pattern piece.
- Place the embellishments where you would like them on the treat bag and fuse in place.
That’s it!! So simple and SO cute! These are easy enough to make up a whole bunch for whatever you might need.
Happy Halloween Making friends! xoxo, Amy