Who wouldn’t say yes to a fun family night of games? That’s a definite yes in our house! Daniela Dobson has a fun way for you to capture those memories and moments and offers a free digital cut file as well!
Family Fun Projects Layout with a Free Digital Cut File
Family fun layout by Daniela Dobson
Therm O Web supplies:
Therm O Web Sticky Tape Mini Runner™
Deco Foil™ White Foam Adhesive
Deco Foil™ Transfer Sheets • Deep Blue
Deco Foil™ Transfer Sheets • Pewter
Deco Foil™ Transfer Sheets • Spring Green
Deco Foil™ Transfer Sheets • Red
Elle’s Studio patterned paper, embellishments and stamps.
Technique Tuesday die
Free Spin Wheel cut files by Daniela Dobson
Family Fun Layout Instructions:
This is a fun little layout that started with a spin wheel inspired by The Game Of Life game. You can download the free files HERE.
- Cut out all the pieces with your Silhouette and adhere everything together using Therm O Web Sticky Tape Mini Runner™. Leave two empty spots for the foiled pieces.
2. Cut the inner shapes and an arrow out of Deco Foil™ White Foam Adhesive. Silhouette settings: Blade 10, Speed 1, Thickness 18, Double Cut Checked, Line Segment Overcut on, and foam dull side down on cutting mat. Apply foil to all three and adhere to the wheel.
3. Layer the spin wheel with a larger circle that is cut out of different color cardstock using Deco Foil™ White Foam Adhesive.
4. Create a layout with a piece of patterned paper as a base and then adding all the other elements as shown. Add sticker letters for a title, die cuts, tags, stamps and journaling.
5. Die cut circles from Deco Foil™ White Foam Adhesive with a die.
6. Adhere circles to the layout and apply different color Deco Foil.