Making cards does not have to be a time consuming task! Today we have just the tools you need to get started! Designer Daniela Dobson has created a card sketch for you to use to create your next card and offers some great tips for how you can include our Deco Foil as well!
Grandparent’s Day cards by Daniela Dobson
Therm O Web supplies:
Therm O Web Sticky Tape Mini Runner™
Therm O Web Zots™ Bling
Therm O Web Deco Foil™ Liquid Adhesive 2.1oz
New Deco Foil™ Transfer Sheets – Summer Rainbow
New Deco Foil™ Transfer Sheets – Lapis Watercolor
Therm O Web 3D White Foam Squares Combo Pack
Technique Tuesday stamps and dies, StencilGirl stencil, washi tape, My Mind’s Eye patterned paper, VersaMark, black ink, embossing powder. Whipped Spackle, white enamel dots.
I made two easy and quick cards following one sketch (see below) using similar supplies.
Instructions (for both cards):
1. Cut a piece of patterned paper and adhere it to the bottom of the card using Therm O Web Sticky Tape Mini Runner™.
2. Add two pieces of washi tape and heat emboss the sentiment.
3. Apply whipped spackle with a mask. Splatter Therm O Web Deco Foil™ Liquid Adhesive to the top portion of the card and let dry.
4. Die cut white cardstock and stamp sentiment using black ink.
5. Once Therm O Web Deco Foil™ Liquid Adhesive is dry and tacky to touch apply Deco Foil.
Adhere sentiment using Therm O Web 3D White Foam Squares Combo Pack.