Deco Foil Metallix Gel Cards
Therm O Web and Heffy Doodle participated in a fun product swap for this week. Heffy Doodle makes amazing stencils and Therm O Web has awesome Metallix Gels that work perfectly with them. I decided to create a bunch of card backgrounds to combine with Heffy Doodle stamps and dies, but I had several fun color combinations in mind and wanted my backgrounds to coordinate. So I used several techniques to color the Therm O Web Deco Foil White Pearl Metallix Gel.
First, try ink blending over the stencil. Use the Pixie Spray to temporarily adhere the stencil in place. Then mix some of the White Pearl Metallix with Alcohol Pearl Inks and use that combination over the stencil.
If you don’t have Alcohol Pearl Inks, try using drops of Copic Refills to color the White Pearl Metallix Gel.
If you mix more than you need for one background, just grab another piece of cardstock and create a second one for another card!
Finally, you can add fine loose glitter to Metallix Gel too. And sprinkle some extra loose glitter on top.
If you don’t love loose glitter, don’t forget that Therm O Web has Gina K. Designs for Therm O Web Glitter Glitz Gels that provide all the shine without the loose glitter mess!
To create a multi-color stripe like this one, first, use white pigment ink over the stencil. Then shift the stencil a bit and apply the Glitter Glitz Gel.
Metallix Gel Card Video
If you would like to see how to create all these backgrounds and cards, check out this video:
Thanks for stopping by!
——— S U P P L I E S ———
• Deco Foil Metallix Gel – White Pearl
• Deco Foil Metallix Gel – Glazed Pewter
• Gina K. Designs Glitz Glitter Gel – Turquoise Sea
• Gina K. Designs Foam Squares White
• Gina K. Designs Premium Cardstock • Luxury White
• Pixie Spray
• Deco Foil Stencil Pal
• Heffy Doodle OCEANS OF LOVE Clear Stamps
• Heffy Doodle BOTS OF LOVE Clear Stamps
• Heffy Doodle YAPPY HAPPY MAIL Clear Stamps
• Heffy Doodle BUBBLE WAVES Stencil
• Heffy Doodle CROSSWALK Stencil
• Heffy Doodle ZAPP ATTACK Stencil
• Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad BLUEPRINT SKETCH
• Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad SPUN SUGAR
• Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad HICKORY SMOKE
• Ranger MINI ROUND INK BLENDING TOOLS I
• We R Memory Keepers Precision Glass Cutting Mat
• Gina K. Designs for Therm O Web 3 Nested Circle Dies
• Gina K. Designs (3) Nested Oval Dies • Double Stitch Design • Small
• Gina K. Designs (3) Nested Rectangle Dies • Single Stitch Design • Large
• Gina K. Designs (3) Nested Rectangle Dies • Double Stitch Design • Small
• Gina K. Designs Permanent Adhesive Dot Runner
• Gina K. Designs Permanent Adhesive Dot Runner Refills, 2 pack
• Simon Says Stamp UNICORN DUST Glitter Jar
• Viva Decor PALETTE KNIFE SET
• Crafter’s Companion GEMINI JUNIOR Die-Cutting & Embossing Machine USA
• Tsukineko Versamark EMBOSS INK PAD Watermark
• Precision Heat Embossing Tool Gun Hero Arts PW200 Wagner
• WOW Embossing Powder OPAQUE BRIGHT WHITE SUPERFINE
• Inkadinkado EMBOSSING MAGIC Powder Bag
• Gina K Designs JET BLACK AMALGAM Ink Pad
• MINI MISTI PRECISION STAMPER Stamping Tool Kit
• Simon Says Stamp VELLUM
• Gina K. Designs Premium Cardstock • Turquoise Sea
• Heavy Base Weight Card Stock- Soft Stone- 10 pack – Gina K Designs
• Heavy Base Weight Card Stock- Innocent Pink- 10 pack – Gina K Designs
• Heavy Base Weight Card Stock- Black Onyx – Gina K Designs
Product list made with LinkDeli – https://linkdeli.com/e/m9ey7d
We hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s collaboration with our friends at Heffy Doodle. We have had a blast using their products and seeing as well what their talented team of designers has made with ours. We hope you have as well!
We know it’s always fun to look at the projects but what is better is a chance to win some of the same things we’re using! So here you go! And don’t miss the bonus giveaway we posted on Wednesday on our Instagram!!
Remember, the more steps you do…the more chances for you to win with us! You can pick your own prize too…so select from our Deco Foil products, Gina K. Designs and so much more!
a Rafflecopter giveaway