Welcome! We’ve got quite a week planned for you as we’ve teamed up with our friends at Authentique Paper!
Be sure to take time to visit each day this week and enter to win too!
Starting off our week…Designers Rebecca Keppel and Daniela Dobson will have you inspired and ready to craft!
Card and Gift Box by Daniela Dobson
Therm O Web supplies:
Therm O Web Sticky Dot Runner
Therm O Web Zots™ Small
Therm O Web Zots™ Medium
Therm O Web Craft Zips
Therm O Web Sticky Strip Runner
Therm O Web 3D Foam Squares
Therm O Web iCraft® Adhesive Tape 1/4″
Therm O Web Glitter Dust™ Pink
Authentique Paper collection: Renew, Grace
Prima Marketing Inc. flowers and lace
Card shape by Kristina Werner
Box shape Silhouette
For the card
1. Cut all shapes from patterned paper and adhere together using Therm O Web Sticky Strip Runner.
2. Add a border strip across the front using Therm O Web Sticky Dot Runner. Use Therm O Web Craft Zips to adhere lace over the border seam.
3. Adhere the felt flower using Therm O Web 3D Foam Squares. Adhere the sentiment banner.
4. Adhere the flower using Therm O Web Zots Medium. Tie hemp cord into a bow and adhere under the flower using Therm O Web Zots Small. Spray the card with Therm O Web Glitter Dust Pink.
For the box
1. Cut box from patterned paper. Adhere 2″ patterned paper squares to the outside of the box using Therm O Web Sticky Strip Runner.
2. Apply Therm O Web iCraft Adhesive Tape 1/4″ to the sides that will be adhered together and put the box together.
3. Tie seam binding into a bow on the lid. Add button with the hemp cord. Adhere scalloped circle with Therm O Web Sticky Strip Runner and flower circle with Therm O Web 3D Foam Squares. Spray box with Therm O Web Glitter Dust Pink.
Authentique is perfect for making gifts and cards. I altered a printers tray and made a card to go with it.
For the card use a die cutting machine to cut a shape with negative space. Cut the same image out of 2 other patterned papers. Use Therm O Web Mini Dot Roller to adhere some small patterned papers…
in several of the negative spaces in the die cut.
To make the printers tray, use Therm O Web iCraft Adhesive to apply patterned paper to the tray.
To apply trim to the center of the tray, trim Therm O Web tape to a thin strip…
and apply to the center of the tray.
To make the flower, cut a strip of patterned paper and crinkle:
Apply the crinkled paper in a circular movement to the Therm O Web iCraft Dot. Then use a Therm O Web 3D Zots to pop up some of the elements on the tray.
And there you have an Authentique and Therm O Web gift and card set!
Be sure to enter to win! We have a fantastic assortment of products from Authentique from their Grace, Strong and Renew collections along with a fun EK Success Paper Edger punch!! You don’t want to miss it!
a Rafflecopter giveaway