Hello friend by Daniela Dobson
Therm O Web supplies:
Therm O Web Sticky Tape Mini Runner™
Deco Foil™ Transfer Sheets Gold
Deco Foil™ Transfer Sheets Pink Melon
Deco Foil™ Liquid Adhesive 2.1oz
iCraft Easy Cut Adhesive™ Sheets LG
3D White Foam Square 1/4 in
Taylored Expressions stamps and dies
Clear gesso, modeling paste, cardstock, Elle’s Studio patterned paper, Sizzix die cut machine, enamel dots, washi tape, stencil, watercolor paint, watercolor paper, ribbon.
1. Cut a piece of patterned paper smaller than the card front. Apply clear gesso and let dry. Add modeling paste with a stencil. Once the modeling paste is dry add lines of Deco Foil™ Liquid Adhesive and let that dry for a while. Apply Deco Foil™ Transfer Sheets Gold. Adhere the patterned paper to the card front with Therm O Web Sticky Tape Mini Runner™ and add washi to the top.
2. Adhere patterned paper to a sheet of iCraft Easy Cut Adhesive™ Sheets and die cut flowers. Leave some flowers as they are and others peel of the backing and add Deco Foil. Adhere them to the card and add 3D White Foam Square 1/4 in to two of the flowers.
3. Stamp and die cut the sentiment and adhere it to the card using 3D White Foam Square 1/4 in.
4. Add enamel dots to the flowers and the card.
Best Wishes Card
1. Use leftover die cut (from first card) as a stencil and add modeling paste to watercolor paper. Let dry.
2. Add yellow watercolor to the background and yellow and pink splatters. Let dry. Once dry apply Deco Foil™ Liquid Adhesive to the background.
3, Stamp and die cut frame and sentiment and watercolor the image. Apply Deco Foil™ Transfer Sheets Gold to the background and to the banner. Tie a piece of ribbon the the front. Adhere to a piece of patterned paper and to the card front using Therm O Web Sticky Tape Mini Runner™.
4. Adhere the banner to the card front using 3D White Foam Square 1/4 in.
And what would be more fun then a giveaway! Our friends at Taylored Expressions have generously offered to a lucky fan a $50 Gift Certificate to their store! That means you can pick anything you like from stamps to dies to embellishments and more! Simply follow the easy to use Rafflecopter to enter to win! And do stop by twice a day as we’re sharing two projects with you which gives you more chances to win!
a Rafflecopter giveaway