Hello Therm O Web friends! It’s Juliana here today to share a summer – beach themed scrapbook page I created using the awesome iCraft® Deco Foil™ and iCraft® Deco Foil™ Hot Melt Adhesive Sheets. The technique I used is the same one I shared recently with a step by step Foiled Die Cuts Tutorial right here on the Therm O Web blog.
Therm O Web Supplies:
- Therm O Web Memory Tape Runner XL
- Therm O Web Sticky Dots Adhesive
- Therm O Web 3D Foam Squares 1/4″
- Therm O Web 3D Foam Squares 1/2″
- Therm O Web iCraft® DecoFoil™ – Teal
- Therm O Web iCraft® DecoFoil™ – Ocean Blue
- Therm O Web iCraft® DecoFoil™ Hot Melt Adhesive
- 12″ Foil Royal Sovereign Laminator
I decided to add a little interest to the die cut waves by using two different colors of Deco Foil. I used the Teal and Ocean Blue. I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the wave shapes, but you can use this same technique with punches and metal dies. You could even cut them out by hand if wanted!
I also used Therm O Web Sticky Dots Adhesive to adhere all the little wood veneer pieces to my layout. The Sticky Dots are my favorite adhesive for applying wood veneer.
So, how are you using Therm O Web Deco Foil™ in your scrapbooking and paper crafting projects? We can’t wait to see what you create and share with us!