Hey there Thermoweb friends and fans, Becki here. I’m thrilled to share a Valentines themed together forever layout with you using LOTS of awesome Thermoweb products. Even though the holiday has passed…that just means it’s now time to scrap those photos! It’s also a perfect way to celebrate your love for someone special.
Together Forever Layout by Becki Adams
3D White Foam Squares 1/4 inch
Memory Tape Runner XL
Sticky Dots Adhesive Large Sheets
Deco Foil™ Peel n Stick Toner Sheets
Deco Foil™ Transfer Sheets Red
Deco Foil™ Transfer Sheets Pink Melon
12″ Foil Laminator
white cardstock, dark grey cardstock, Pebbles patterned paper, electronic die cutting machine, red and pink enamel dots, 3 different embossing folders, manual die cutting machine
Together Forever Layout Instructions:
1.Cut heart shapes out of dark grey cardstock. Cut 3 pieces of a peel and stick toner sheet (one to fit behind each heart).
2. Using a laminator add Pink Melon Foil to two of the pieces of toner sheet and red foil to the other piece.
3. Use a manual die cutting machine and three different embossing folders to emboss all three pieces of foiled toner sheets.
4. Using icraft 1/4 inch white adhesive foam squares (cut in half). Adhere the foiled pieces behind the grey hearts.
5. Adhere the hearts toward the left side of the layout.
6. Die cut the words “Together Forever” from patterned paper. Use Sticky Dot adhesive to adhere the title to the layout.
7. Finish the layout with a photo, fussy cut flowers, enamel dots, and journaling.
Thank you for stopping by the Thermoweb blog, I’ll see you again soon!
And that’s not all! Yesterday we announced our Sweet Treat Giveaway!
Simply follow this link to enter to win! Want a chance at a second prize? Then visit our Instagram page for another giveaway for the fabric lover you will NOT want to miss!