Hello! Ellen here today with two fun cards featuring the collaboration between ThermOWeb and the Graciellie Design.
Warm Wishes Cards
This is again a great collaboration. The products go perfectly together, let me prove that to you.
Deco Foil Toner Sheets
I will explain how I made the card from above, but both cards are made the same way.
1. Graciellie Design is an online shop with digital stamps, paper pads and cut files. I did buy the ‘Fresh Start” and the “Stay Strong” Mega digital stamps. I did print them out and start coloring them with Zig Markers.
2. I printed my favorites items from the “Coffee Lovers” digital paper pad on the “Luxury White” premium cardstock Gina K. Design. The cardstocks don’t have a lot of colors. That’s why the Designer Toner Sheets (The picture shows the “Splatter” and the “Prim Poinsettia” sheet) are perfect to create a fun background!
3. Cut a piece of the Designer Toner Sheets and the Foil Transfer Sheets. Push it true your laminator.
3. After foiling the Designer Toner Sheets, it’s time cut them out. They can be cut with dies or with a cutter.
4. To create the card I first put the Foam Squares on the cup and stick it to the transparency.
5. The previous step ensures that you can stick tape (iCraft Adhesive tape 1/2 IN) on the transparent Designer Toner Sheets under the object. This makes sure you don’t see the tape and it still sticks. On the background of the flower card, you can see the Bronze Deco Foil Transfer Sheet.
7. Then I did cut a paper stroke with the smallest die from the “Nested Label” dies. Afterward, I did use the Deco Foil Toner Sheet to attach the Red Deco Foil Transfer Sheet.
8. I did cut out the word “Wish” from the Toner sheet and stick it on the label with the iCraft Mixed Media Adhesive.
9. To finish the card I used the Black Decorative Photo Corners.
Below you can see the second card.
The other card is made the same only using other products. The background has the most Obvious difference with the other card. On this card, I used the “Prim Poinsettia” sheet and the Lime Deco Foil Transfer Sheet.
On this card, I did use the Deco Foil Toner Sheet to attach the Teal Deco Foil Transfer Sheet and the last step was adding a teal bow.
Hopefully you enjoyed it again! See you soon!
ThermOWeb Supplies Used:
Deco Foil Toner Sheets – Splatter
Deco Foil Toner Sheets – Prim Poinsettia
Deco Foil Transfer Sheet – Bronze
Deco Foil Transfer Sheet – Red
Deco Foil Transfer Sheet – Lime
Deco Foil Transfer Sheet – Teal
Deco Foil Toner Sheet
Glitter Dust Black Nickel Photo Corners
iCraft Mixed Media Adhesive
iCraft Adhesive Tape – 1/2 INN
Gina K. Design – Foam Squares White
Gina K. Design – Nested Label Dies
Graciellie Design – Coffee Lovers Digital Paper Pack