Join us this week!
We’ve teamed up with our friends at Simple Stories for some fun…and fun it will be!
Our talented team of Designers will be sharing projects all this week with the beautiful Simple Stories Vintage Bliss collection. Words fail us when asked to describe this beautiful collection!
And better…we’re giving you a chance to win the collection! So stick around this week..no pun intended…you’ll be glad you did!
Card and Pillow Gift Set by Daniela Dobson
Therm O Web supplies:
Therm O Web Sticky Dot Runner
Therm O Web Zots Small
Therm O Web Zots Medium
Therm O Web 3D Foam Squares
Fabric Fuse 5/8″ x 20′ Tape
Simple Stories Vintage Bliss Collection:
12×12 Collection Kit and Metal Brads
Green Serenata Floral fabric by Samantha Walker
Heartfelt and Mama = Love by Ali Edwards Technique Tuesday stamps
Prima Marketing Inc. flowers
My Mind’s Eye pins
The Twinery Twine
For the pillow
1. Cut two 5 1/2″ squares from green fabric. Set aside.
2. Cut 4 1/2″ square of cream fabric with pinking sheers. Stamp quote, hearts with frame and flower flourishes on the fabric using black ink.
3. Color hearts and flower flourishes using watercolor crayons.
4. Stitch around the heart box with blue thread. Add butterfly with a brad.
5. Stitch fabric piece to one of the 5 1/2″ squares.
6. Make a pillow by sewing the two 5 1/2″ square, right sides together with a ribbon tag, leaving a 2″ opening at the bottom. Turn right sides out and fill with batting. Close bottom seam together with Fabric Fuse 5/8″ x 20′ Tape.
7. Adhere the large flower using Therm O Web Zots Medium. Tuck in two pins behind the flower and add a twine bow with Therm O Web Zots Small.
For the card.
1. Make card from patterned paper. Adhere patterned paper to the front using Therm O Web Sticky Dot Runner.
2. Adhere flower sticker and title banner using Therm O Web 3D Foam Squares
3. Adhere pink flower using Therm O Web Zots Medium.
4. Adhere sticker tab, banner, hearts, and mom. Add large brad and a butterfly with a brad and Therm O Web 3D Foam Squares.
To mix things up a bit this week..we’ll have two blog posts today! The gals have outdone themselves with their projects…so check back for Andrea Budjack’s post this afternoon! Look for our giveaway tomorrow and last…be sure to visit our friends at Simple Stories as well!
If you missed out on the National Scrapbook Day fun…there’s still time to join in!
And don’t miss the great sale going on through tomorrow on our Adhesive Kit! It’s 30% off!! And a perfect way to start your “Therm O Web Adhesive Collection”!